By God’s grace, Emmanuel Evangelical Free Church (EEFC) was established in 1965. We are currently strategically located within walking distance of the Wangsa Maju LRT (Light Rail Transit) Station and we welcome all visitors from Malaysia and overseas. For our exact location and contact details, please click the “Contact Us” link on top.
The term “Evangelical” refers to our commitment to the proclamation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and to the authority of the Scriptures as being inerrant in the original autographs, and the only safe and sufficient guide to the Christian faith and practice.
The term “Free” refers to our form of church government as being congregational.
Our Vision, Mission Statement & Core Values
Our vision is “Knowing God, Living for Him, Making Him Known, All for His Glory.”
Our mission is “Making disciples of Jesus Christ in Wangsa Maju, Ulu Klang, Malaysia and all nations,” in obedience to the Great Commission of Jesus Christ — Matt 28:18-20.
Our vision and mission statement drive our core values:
- PREACHING THE WORD
- Pulpit preaching, Care Groups and special meetings
- DEVOTIONAL LIFE
- Prayer, Word of God, worship (personal, corporate and family)
- CARE AND CONCERN
- General care for the needy (formal and informal)
- Personal evangelism, Evangelism Explosion, missions, community outreach
- BUILDING THE NEXT GENERATION
- Sunday School, Youth Alive, College Group CG, families
The diagram below shows the map of our core values and how this drives our ministry and services:
Click on the image to enlarge.